Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mark Bardsley's Crazy ANIMAL POEMS out now!

Yes folks, after grafting away in my burrow all winter I am now able to release my book of crazy animal poems. It is a full colour larger format (6"x"9) paperback containing 55 humorous poems about animals and their antics. It has a small back section with a few poetry hints and tips and 6 blank but illustrated pages for aspiring poets to use (hopefully the page footer illustrations might provide some inspiration). The price is £12.99 and it is only available from Amazon or me if you can catch me at a live drawing or book signing event.
If you would like to host a book signing event, do contact me at bardsleyart@gmail.com

My next Book signing event will be on Saturday, May 26th and Monday May 28th (bank hol)
at Coed y Dinas Country Store, Welshpool, SY21 8RP. 10.am till 5pm.

Hope you enjoy it and I am always grateful for a written review if you purchase it from Amazon. The next book is already in the planning stage!


No comments:

Post a Comment